Project 2 - Object Options

It took me quite a while to find some good objects for this project. I ended up going to a thrift store to look for some things that would work and seeing objects I liked that we already had but I hadn't remembered about when looking around at home. I ended up finding 3 random objects around the house that seemed like they could all work quite well for this project.

The first object I found was this small music box. It one of that random knick knacks I have kept in a desk drawer because I like them. It looks like I could probably take it apart without damaging it with a screwdriver.


The next object is this apple peeler. I found the kitchen seemed to be the best place to find random mechanical objects made up of different parts.


The last object is this small manual ice cream maker. This one is the easiest to take apart and put back together because it doesn't require any screws.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2 - Building Object